Addiction can occur to anyone. Unfortunately, it can even arise when an individual believes they are following prescribed directions. Some prescription medications can cause individuals to become dependent, that is, addiction through no fault of their own. But there comes a time in the difficult cycle of substance abuse that serious intervention is needed. If a person continues to struggle alone, relapse is extremely likely. When individuals find themselves stuck in this damaging and seemingly endless cycle, it may be time to consider a prescription drug addiction treatment program. One of the best of these programs is a prescription drug addiction treatment program in Weymouth, MA known as Rockland Recovery Treatment Center.
What is a Weymouth, MA Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program?
Depending on the degree of need, potential clients of Rockland Recovery Treatment Centers may choose from several different treatment options.
- Option 1 is our intensive outpatient program (IOP). This program provides clients the flexibility to participate in treatment while still maintaining most aspects of life normalcy. Clients may drive in a few days per week to attend therapy and return home after.
- Option 2 is our partial hospitalization program (PHP). We design this program for clients who need a more intensive style of therapy. Clients may still sleep at home, but treatment at our facility will be lengthier and clients will participate in accountability groups, individual and group therapies.
- Option 3 is to enroll in our 24/7 sober living homes in Rockland, MA and Dorchester, MA. This program allows a client to completely focus on best life practices away from the potential stumbling blocks of real life. We strive to make our living facilities clean and welcoming.
Each of our offered programs includes an effective 12-step program to recovery. Our clients have found the 12-step method to be very effective for long term substance independence.
Who Qualifies for a Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program at Rockland Recovery Treatment Center?
We consider any male with a drug dependency issue as a potential client. To be fully accepted into a residency program, a checklist of the following items must be completed:
- Obtain their own 12-step sponsor within 2 weeks
- Join a homegroup within 2 weeks
- Commit to a weekly sponsor/client meeting
What are the Advantages of a Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program?
The accountability that clients receive at Rockland Recovery Treatment Centers is invaluable for long-lasting results. The staff truly care about every single resident and desire to come alongside them to encourage continued success.
The therapy that clients receive on-site is extremely helpful in transitioning back into a healthy and responsible life. Rockland Recovery Treatment Center can even assist in referring its clients for work, school, or other types of positions.
Where Can I Find a Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program?
We know that there are many drug treatment facilities that you could consider, but we believe that Rockland Recovery Treatment Center is the best prescription drug addiction treatment center in Weymouth, MA. There’s no need to continue to struggle when we can help you to find the means to finally succeed in your life.
Besides what’s already been mentioned, our Weymouth, MA prescription drug addiction treatment program also offers many other benefits:
- Many group events and social opportunities
- Great amenities including flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi
- A vast array of resources to help establish solid, sober relationships
You can break the control that prescription drugs have over your life. If you live in New England, you can visit our facility and check out our prescription drug addiction treatment program in Weymouth, MA any time! See how we can partner with you as you begin your journey towards clean living. Call us today at 855.732.4842 to set up an appointment.