Addiction can occur to anyone. Unfortunately, it can even arise when an individual believes they are following prescribed directions. Some prescription medications can cause individuals to become dependent on addiction through no fault of their own. But there comes a time in the problematic cycle of substance abuse that serious intervention is needed. If a person continues to struggle alone, relapse is extremely likely. When individuals find themselves stuck in this damaging and seemingly endless cycle, it may be time to consider a prescription drug addiction treatment program.
At Rockland Recovery, our substance abuse treatment programs can help a wide array of addiction issues, including prescription drug addiction. Our team believes that comprehensive addiction treatment is the most effective way for most people to overcome their addiction. Learn more about how prescription drug addiction treatment may be your key to genuine, long-lasting recovery from our team. Contact us by calling 855.732.4842 or completing our online form today.
What Is a Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program?
Depending on the degree of need, potential clients of the prescription drug rehab center at Rockland Recovery may choose from several different treatment options, including:
- The first option is our intensive outpatient program (IOP). This program provides clients the flexibility to participate in treatment while still maintaining most aspects of life normalcy. Clients may drive in a few days per week to attend therapy and return home after.
- The second option is our partial hospitalization program (PHP). We design this program for clients who need a more intensive style of therapy. Clients may still sleep at home, but treatment at our facility will be lengthier, and clients will participate in accountability groups, individual and group therapies.
- Another option is to enroll in our 24/7 sober living homes in Rockland, MA, and Dorchester, MA. This program allows a client to completely focus on best life practices away from the potential stumbling blocks of real life. We strive to make our living facilities clean and welcoming.
Each of our offered programs includes an effective 12-step program to recovery. Our clients have found the 12-step method to be very effective for long-term substance independence.
Who Qualifies for a Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program at Rockland Recovery Treatment Center?
At Rockland Recovery, our prescription drug rehab in MA may be suitable for some but not for others. However, we consider any male with a drug dependency issue as a potential client. To be fully accepted into a residency program, a checklist of these items must be completed:
- Obtain their own 12-step sponsor within two weeks
- Join a homegroup within two weeks
- Commit to a weekly sponsor/client meeting
What are the Advantages of a Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program?
The accountability that clients receive in our prescription drug rehab in Massachusetts is invaluable for long-lasting results. The staff genuinely care about every single resident and desire to come alongside them to encourage continued success.
The therapy that clients receive on-site is extremely helpful in transitioning back into a healthy and responsible life. Our Rockland Recovery can even assist in referring its clients for work, school, or other types of positions.
Where Can I Find a Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Program?
We know that there are many drug treatment facilities that you could consider, but we believe that Rockland Recovery is the best prescription drug rehab center. There’s no need to continue to struggle when we can help you find the means to finally succeed in your life.
Besides what’s already been mentioned, our prescription drug addiction treatment program also offers many other benefits:
- Many group events and social opportunities
- Great amenities including flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi
- A vast array of resources to help establish solid relationships
Enroll in Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment at Rockland Recovery
Prescription drug addiction doesn’t discriminate and affects people from all walks of life across the country. This is because addiction is a disease, not a lack of willpower or moral failing. The main point for people to remember is that most people with a prescription drug addiction will require addiction treatment from a team of professionals to be successful in recovery. At Rockland Recovery, our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to teach people who are ready to embrace treatment the skills they need for long-lasting recovery.
If you live in New England, you can visit our substance abuse treatment center in MA. See how we can partner with you as you begin your journey towards recovery. Call us today at 855.732.4842 or complete our online form to set up an appointment.