Those with alcohol and substance use disorders have different needs that have to be addressed in treatment. If the use of alcohol or another substance is becoming problematic in a person’s life, they may need professional help to recover. The impact of addiction on an individual can be mild to severe. Therefore, treatment for each person will depend on their dependency on alcohol or substances.
Some of those dealing with addiction will experience severe physical symptoms if they suddenly stop using alcohol or substances. Withdrawal can cause serious health symptoms and concerns. It’s important for those seeking recovery to find the right team of professionals to help with medically supervised detox in a comfortable setting.
If you or a loved one are seeking help for recovery from addiction, time is of the essence. At Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, MA, our team can help you find the help you need with our addiction treatment center programs.
Our Detox Programs in Massachusetts
Detox programs are not considered to be treatment all by themselves. However, it’s a crucial first step for many battling hard-to-beat addictions. It may take days, weeks, or months before all withdrawal symptoms cease for individuals.
At Rockland Recovery, our detox programs in Massachusetts provides people in treatment with:
- A thorough screening and evaluation by medical staff to diagnose symptoms and identify medical treatments that can help
- Psychiatric screening to address any co-occurring mental health symptoms and inform the long-term treatment plans
- Stabilization through a combination of medical and psychological therapies
- Preparation for entry into a treatment program
The idea of enduring the difficulties of detox programs in Massachusetts may seem overwhelming. However, it is usually the case that the sooner an individual starts medically-assisted detox, the easier it will be to gain sobriety and avoid relapse. If a person seeking recovery starts detox within a continuum of care, they will be able to ease into treatment following detox. With the right support, recovery is within reach through counseling, group therapy, or inpatient program.
Find Comfort During Detox at Rockland Recovery
At Rockland Recovery, our team of specialists makes it their mission to get each client the treatment they need and deserve. We highly value each person’s individual journey while maintaining the highest standards in treatment.
For those in need of a safe and restful detox, Rockland Recovery can provide:
- Medically supervised detox to manage acute withdrawal symptoms and rid the body of alcohol or other substances
- Individualized services that allow clients to access therapies and treatments that target their specific needs
- Detox for those seeking recovery from addiction to alcohol, cocaine, fentanyl, meth, opioids, or prescription drugs
- Partial hospitalization programs for those who complete detox and may need higher levels of care and monitoring
- Intensive outpatient programs for those ready to spend more time on their own, returning to their regular life
- Sober living houses for people who need a living space that is alcohol and drug-free, providing continued support for sobriety
Our detox centers are designed to give clients as smooth of a recovery as possible with our drug detox program or alcohol detox program. We give every client the option to continue with a treatment plan tailored to their personal needs. With a team of specialists providing a variety of therapies and services, you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be well looked after.
Trust Rockland Recovery for Your Detox Needs
Nobody should have to let alcohol and drugs control their lives. It’s time to take back your dreams and find a path to the life you deserve. Our addiction specialists are ready to join you and your loved ones in a journey to healing with our detox center programs in Massachusetts. Talk to us today online, or call us at 855.732.4842.