Living with an addiction can be a very isolating experience. Slowly but surely, your entire life begins to revolve around your next fix. You start to withdraw from family and friends, ignore the activities you used to enjoy, and shut yourself off from the outside world. Eventually, an addiction sufferer feels very much alone in the world.
The facts, however, are quite different. Nearly 20 million Americans suffer from a substance abuse problem. And no matter how hopeless things may seem, help is available—often closer than you might think. At Rockland Recovery, our new addiction treatment center is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive addiction treatment center programs available in the greater Boston area. We’re here to help get you back to the life you want to live. At Rockland Recovery, we offer the following addiction treatment programs:
- Men’s rehab center
- Women’s rehab center
- Day partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Day intensive outpatient treatment (IOP)
- Evening intensive outpatient program (IOP)
Do I Need Addiction Treatment?
This first step in recovery is to determine whether or not you may require addiction treatment. The truth is, if you’re even asking yourself this question, the chances are that you would probably benefit from professional addiction treatment, such as the programs available at Rockland Recovery.
Take a few moments and consider:
- Have friends or family members expressed concern about your substance abuse?
- Are you dealing with legal or financial problems as a result of your addiction?
- Do you continue to use drugs or alcohol despite severe health consequences?
- Are you hiding how much you use from loved ones?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms when you try to quit?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it might be best for your health and well-being to reach out to Rockland Recovery today for addiction treatment.
Rockland Recovery Treatment Center in Weymouth, MA
While the disease of addiction is common, no two cases are quite alike. Much like a fingerprint, each addiction has traits unique to the person who suffers from it. Not surprisingly, there’s no universal approach to recovery. At Rockland Recovery Treatment Center in Weymouth, MA, we understand this and will design a treatment plan to suit each patient’s individual needs.
During our intake process, our staff will assess your situation and suggest a plan based on a variety of factors, such as your substance of choice, how much you use, and how long you’ve used it. While different in the details, everyone’s treatment plan is designed to guide them toward sustainable sobriety. We don’t offer miracle cures or quick fixes. We help people recover their lives from the ravages of addiction, then teach them how to protect those lives indefinitely.
The first phase of recovery is detoxification, which is the removal of all harmful substances from the body. We recommend medication-assisted detox for most patients, as it helps lower possible health risks and minimizes physical and mental discomfort during the process.
Treatment Options at Rockland Recovery
After detox, you can begin our addiction treatment programs in Weymouth, Massachusetts. We arrange these options as progressive steps in the recovery process, with one step naturally leading to the next. Among the options we offer are:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): Our partial hospitalization program is ideal for the earlier phases of recovery when patients require a high level of care. Spending a full day at our facility allows patients to receive intense medical and therapeutical care while returning to either a sober living facility or their own home at night.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): One step further on the road to recovery, our IOP program continues to provide intensive therapeutic services while encouraging the patient to begin to re-enter their normal lives. IOP patients spend several hours a day on most days of the week at our facility. Patients leave when done with their sessions for the day. Thus, they have plenty of time in the day to work, attend school, pursue interests, or attend to obligations. IOP programs are available during the day or evening.
Begin Addiction Treatment at Rockland Recovery Today
Are you looking for an addiction treatment center in the Weymouth, MA, or the Boston area for yourself or a loved one? Rockland Recovery may be just the thing you’re looking for. Our addiction treatment center offers programs and therapies that not only detox individuals struggling with substance abuse but get them set up in programs to get them back on their feet. We believe everyone deserves support. No matter how bleak things may seem, you’re headed in the right direction. At Rockland Recovery Treatment Center in Weymouth, MA, we are here to help. To learn more about our addiction treatment center, recovery programs, and more, call 855.732.4842. Your path to recovery starts here.