How do you know if you need to get admitted into a drug addiction treatment program? Participation in a professional treatment program is a necessary first step for many who are seeking to break free from addiction. Some people try to deal with their substance use disorders by themselves, but not many are successful. It’s extremely difficult for most to break free from addiction without professional help, especially once they’re entirely dependent on the addictive substance of their choice.
At Rockland Recovery, our drug addiction treatment program gives people the comprehensive care they need to overcome addiction. Recovery is possible in our drug rehab center in Massachusetts for people ready to make a positive change in their lives. Find out more about our drug rehab centers in MA today by calling 855.732.4842 or filling out our online form.
What Types of Programs Do Drug Rehab Centers Offer?
Drug rehab centers offer many different types of addiction treatment programs to those who need them. Some of the common programs that you’ll need to consider if you’re serious about dealing with your addiction include:
- Detoxification – These programs are typically medically managed. The staff will offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to clients that find it challenging to overcome withdrawal symptoms that may include cravings and pain. Once a patient’s health is stabilized after dealing with the effects of detox, they’re ready to be transitioned into other addiction treatment programs.
- Inpatient or residential rehab – These programs require clients to reside within the facility. They’re live-in solutions where clients are under 24-hour care and supervision. These programs may last anywhere from a few weeks to a whole year and may be followed by an outpatient rehab option.
- Outpatient rehab – Outpatient programs allow clients to receive regular treatment on their own time. Treatment often occurs at a facility that can support therapy or medication dosage sessions, such as a community health clinic, hospital-affiliated clinic, or another facility.
How Can You Tell if You Need Admittance into a Drug Rehab?
There are some signs to watch out for if you’re worried that your addictive substance use has gotten out of control. You should begin looking for an appropriate addiction treatment program for your needs if you recognize signs in yourself such as:
- Drug use has become your main priority – If the addictive substance consumes your thoughts throughout the day, and you prioritize using it over spending time with people and passions that were previously important to you, you may be addicted.
- Your health is deteriorating – The addictive substance being misused dictates the specific negative effects on your physical and mental health.
- Your addictive substance dosage is increasing – Over time, your body begins to tolerate the existence of the addictive substance in your system. When this happens, your body needs more of the substance in each dose to produce the same outcome.
- Your addiction is causing problems in essential relationships – Addiction may also cause you to engage in risky behavior or act inappropriately more often. This can damage close family, social, and work relationships.
- You’ve tried to quit but have been unsuccessful – This is the main sign that you need professional help. If you’ve tried solving the problem alone but have been unsuccessful, there’s no shame in seeking help from those that know better than you how to deal with addiction.
Explore Rockland Recovery’s Drug Addiction Treatment Programs in Massachusetts
Often, many people require a drug rehab program to overcome their addiction and begin their recovery. At Rockland Recovery, our drug rehab centers in Massachusetts provide the perfect place for people to immerse themselves in recovery. If you or a loved one might benefit from drug rehab, reach out to our Rockland Recovery team today by calling 855.732.4842 or connecting with us online.