When it comes to identifying one’s own problems and resolving them, we can all be our own worst critics, and this can especially be true when facing a battle against substance abuse. What may appear to work for others can seem out of reach for any number of reasons. It may be that you’re just in the middle of a big project at work, or you’re working through some important issues at home with family.
Regardless of what you’re going through, however, there are always more solutions to our problems than we alone can see as individuals, and that’s why it’s important to consider all the options for building a team that can back you up in your fight for recovery. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction to alcohol or other substances, Rockland Recovery is ready with our substance abuse treatment program. Our comprehensive and compassionate care may be the key for you or someone you care about to begin their recovery journey.
What Does Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Involve?
Depending on where each person is in their recovery journey, they will choose between outpatient and inpatient treatment for substance abuse. Inpatient treatment programs are important for those dealing with more severe addiction who need medical assistance and close monitoring. However, an outpatient treatment program can be the right choice if a client already has existing support structures in their life, such as a supportive family at home, stable employment, and interests outside of substance use. It is common for people to combine inpatient and outpatient treatments to reach and maintain sobriety.
Outpatient addiction treatment offers benefits such as:
- Clients return to their home after treatment each day, so it is easier to receive direct and consistent support from family
- People can practice skills that have been learned in treatment
- Lower cost than inpatient treatment
- Flexible scheduling, which allows clients to schedule treatment plans to accommodate for plans outside of treatment
- Variety of therapies and programs offered, so clients can piece together the ones that work best for themselves, including in cases of co-occurring conditions
Intensive Outpatient Programs at Rockland Recovery Can Help
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is designed to give clients both structure and freedom, strike the right balance and keep you moving forward in your recovery journey at a pace that suits you. While outpatient programs may involve less time spent at the center, the quality of care provided is held to just as high of standards, and at Rockland Recovery, you will be free to choose from any of the following:
- Men’s and women’s rehab programs, which are designed to provide safe spaces for those who may face gender-based obstacles in their path to recovery
- Day and evening IOP options, which give clients more flexibility in scheduling, so you won’t be in a rush or have to take as much time off work for treatment
- Substance abuse treatment programs for alcohol, cocaine, opioids and opiates, meth, heroin, fentanyl, painkiller, and prescription drug addiction
- Both evidence-based and holistic therapies, including 12-step, so clients can have access to as many tools and skills as possible that can bring recovery
Rockland Recovery’s Weymouth, MA, center offers a comfortable and compassionate environment where you are welcome to be yourself and let your voice be heard. Our team of caring professionals are understanding and discreet, and we would be honored to be a part of your recovery journey.
Give Yourself the Gift of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment at Rockland Recovery
When the cycle of addiction seems impossible to break, it is time to look for new options, such as Rockland Recovery’s outpatient substance abuse treatment. Rather than giving up on yourself and everything you have already achieved, take a chance to let yourself grow and learn, along with trusted professionals who will be there with you every step of the way. At Rockland Recovery, you have a support system already waiting. Reach out online today or call 855.732.4842.