Recovering from addiction is a long process with many stages that require different levels of care. Clients who are looking to recover from addiction may choose between inpatient or residential treatment, intensive outpatient or outpatient treatment, or partial hospitalization programs. Depending on their stage of recovery and their personal circumstances, they can choose the kind of program that will give them the best chance at recovery. If you or a loved one is in need of a partial hospitalization program in Massachusetts, Rockland Recovery would be the best choice.
Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, Massachusetts, offers a comprehensive menu of addiction treatment programs to suit every client’s needs. We use evidence-based and holistic therapies to ensure the best chance of success. If you believe that a partial hospitalization program is the best fit for you or a loved one, contact us at 855.732.4842 today.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program or PHP?
A partial hospitalization program, or PHP, is a level of addiction treatment care in which the client will go to the facility for up to six hours a day, but then they will be able to return to their home or to a sober living facility afterward. During their time within the facility, they will have a structured schedule of treatments and therapies that are included in their addiction treatment plan. PHP combines the intensive treatment of an inpatient program without the commitment of staying at a facility 24/7.
The kind of treatment that a client needs is hugely dependent on their current physical and mental state. However, there may be other things that need to be considered. Opting for a partial hospitalization program has a variety of advantages, a few of which are:
- PHPs are much cheaper than inpatient or residential programs and are usually covered by medical insurance
- It is a good transition between residential treatment and outpatient treatment. Clients can receive the benefits of a structured treatment program without being isolated from the support of their loved ones
- Clients can immediately apply what they have learned during therapy to real-life situations outside of the treatment facility
- PHPs allow clients to fulfill their other obligations while still continuing to work on their recovery
PHP is an excellent option for addiction treatment, but it is one of many. There is no one cure-all for addiction, so treatment plans are tailored to the unique needs of each individual client.
What Can PHP Treat?
While PHP is an attractive choice, especially for more practical reasons, it is important to identify whether or not this would be the best course of treatment for a specific client. That being said, who would benefit most from PHP?
- People who have completed residential treatment but still need a higher level of care than outpatient or intensive outpatient programs
- Someone who has completed detox but has since relapsed
- Someone who has personal or professional obligations that make it inconvenient, or even impossible, to choose inpatient or residential treatment options
- Someone who could not afford the higher cost of a residential treatment program
- Most importantly, someone who has a safe, supportive environment to go home to after treatment is done for the day
An addiction treatment specialist will be able to assess what programs and services would most benefit you on your recovery journey. You can learn more about partial hospitalization as well as your other options by reaching out for information.
Learn More About the Partial Hospitalization Program at Rockland Recovery
Here at Rockland Recovery, we believe that anyone can recover from addiction given the right care and proper guidance. We understand that everyone has different capabilities and responsibilities that should be factored into their treatment plan. Our extensive array of programs ensures that each client can get the level and type of treatment that works best for their unique circumstances. We are here to support each client as they work towards a successful recovery and a healthier sober lifestyle.
If you believe that a partial hospitalization program would be the best fit for you or for your loved one, contact us at 855.732.4842 or by filling out our online form today to learn more about what we can offer.