Looking for a drug rehab program for yourself or someone you care for can be difficult and expensive. Some families spend thousands of dollars over multiple years before finding a treatment that works. Instead of going through trial and error, experts agree that it is beneficial for those seeking recovery to pursue comprehensive and individualized treatments.
At Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, Massachusetts, our team of specialists is ready to provide just this kind of drug rehab center for you or anyone else dealing with addiction. Our welcoming and friendly team can guide you in finding a treatment plan that is tailored to individual needs. Send a message to Rockland Recovery online today or call 855.732.4842 for more information.
What Can I Expect from Drug Rehab in Boston?
Comprehensive care at a drug rehab center includes more than what traditional rehab clinics may offer. Not only do those in recovery find treatment for their substance use, but they can also find deeper healing for underlying causes.
At our drug rehab in Boston, you can expect:
- A thorough evaluation, including assessment of mental health symptoms
- Treatment that targets not just substance use but also mental health diagnoses or symptoms
- Relapse prevention planning
- Flexibility in terms of treatment plans so that you can get the level of treatment that suits personal needs
A variety of therapies can help with recovery, as well. Many who deal with addiction also have depression, anxiety, bipolar, or other mental health diagnoses. Therapy can offer clients portable tools they can use, such as mindfulness, to combat both cravings and mental health symptoms.
Drug rehab centers should also highly respect the privacy of their clients, ensuring that the client has a team on their side, protecting them. It can be a good idea to choose a drug rehab center located away from home and common triggers. Having comfortable and relaxing surroundings can make a big difference for those in recovery.
Drug Rehab Centers in the Boston Area
Finding a drug rehab center in Massachusetts can take high levels of diligence and care. If you or a loved one is seeking drug rehab in Boston, Rockland Recovery can provide just the right amount of respite and care. With facilities in Weymouth, Dorchester, Milton, and Rockland, you can choose a drug rehab center in New England that is convenient while having a chance to get away for a while.
Our drug rehab centers provide a continuum of care for those with all levels of addiction. Some of our programs include:
- Full evaluation – to help our team of specialists provide a treatment plan
- Partial hospitalization program – providing extra support to those who have finished detox and are beginning treatment
- Sober living homes that are spacious and surrounded by nature, providing safe and relaxing living spaces for people who lack supportive homes to return to
- Intensive outpatient programs to give support to those who have a supportive family at home and maintain employment
Our team at Rockland Recovery is guided by the goal of long-term sober living for all of our clients. This means that we are here for the long haul, regardless of how long it has been since a client’s initial sobriety date.
Find Out if Rockland Recovery Is Right For You Today
Choosing a drug rehab center in Boston, Massachusetts, can be made easier by asking questions and sharing your story. We are ready to listen, support, and join you in the fight against addiction. Take time today to reach out to Rockland Recovery online, or call us at 855.732.4842.