Sober houses in Massachusetts are becoming more recognized these days for the safe and drug-free living spaces they provide. Staying in a sober living home can safeguard recovery for those finishing treatment. People who are in sober living homes come out of treatment with a safety net in case they don’t have a supportive environment to go home to and continue recovering. With peers who share the same goals, it can be easier to maintain sobriety and prevent relapse.
Studies on sober homes show that the lack of a safe, substance-free environment can derail serious recovery attempts. However, healing can be more permanent with the proper support and space. At Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, MA, we provide a wide range of services in a pleasant and comfortable setting, including our sober living options in Massachusetts.
If you or a loved one need support in the fight against substance use disorder, don’t wait to send us a message online or call 855.732.4842 today. We have various sober homes across the Boston area, from as far north as Dorchester to as far south as Hanover and Rockland, near Beal Cemetery.
What Are the Characteristics of Good Sober Living Houses in Massachusetts?
Choosing from the available sober living houses in Massachusetts can feel like an overwhelming task, as there are many things to consider. Providing just the right care can feel like an impossible feat if we aren’t even sure what it will look like. The good news is that Rockland Recovery has many benefits for those who are choosing sober living. Some of these benefits include:
- An environment that is inclusive rather than isolated
- Opportunities to develop social relationships that support ongoing sobriety
- Inclusive of families and strengthening of existing relationships
- Focus on teamwork and group reciprocity
- Those who have more experience in the home can “give back” by encouraging new residents
- Protection from people who may encourage those in recovery to use substances
- A well-maintained and furnished living area that is spacious and clean
Sober living homes in Massachusetts should promote health, focus on recovery, and keep the rights of the residents paramount. If you or a loved one is dealing with a substance use disorder, it’s time to prioritize recovery. Take time today to learn more about Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, MA. Reach out to us online, or call 855.732.4842.
Rockland Recovery’s Sober Living Homes
With a positive and encouraging environment, clients can feel the difference at Rockland Recovery. Our sober houses in Massachusetts provide structure and support to help our clients rebuild after finishing a treatment program. Staying at any of our sober houses in Rockland, Milton, or Dorchester, MA, can give people in recovery a second chance they have been waiting for.
At Rockland Recovery Sober Living, we are proud to offer the following:
- Living areas that are spacious and clean, with new furnishings
- Single, double, and triple occupancy rooms to choose from
- On-site house manager to ensure that the space is kept clean and substance-free
- Weekly meetings and a structured environment to hold clients accountable
- Utilities, wi-fi, and cable TV
- On-site IOP and PHP therapies
- Washer and dryer access
Sober living homes at Rockland Recovery provide a solid off-ramp for those ready to start paving the way for their future. Our team of compassionate and non-judgmental professionals is prepared to join you and your loved ones on the road to discovery and healing.
Other Care — Rehab Center in Massachusetts
At Rockland Recovery, our care is holistic and individualized for every client. In addition to our Sober Living Homes in Massachusetts, we offer a full range of other treatment services, including:
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Sober living homes
- Individual and group therapy
- Concurrent disorder treatment
- Aftercare & relapse prevention planning
We’re here to help you find the proper treatment for your needs. Our clinicians, case managers, and counselors work together to ensure each individual has a supportive environment to begin the healing process. So, if you’re ready to take the first step towards recovery, reach out to Rockland Recovery today at 855.732.4842.
Change Your Outlook on Life with Rockland Recovery Sober Living
At our Rockland Recovery sober houses in Massachusetts, clients can make long-term changes in their perspectives and mindsets, which help with long-lasting sobriety. Taking the time to find the right sober living home for you or your loved one is a crucial step.
Rockland Recovery’s friendly and knowledgeable team is ready to help you learn what sets us apart. Take the time today to write us a message online or call 855.732.4842 for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.