Sober houses in Massachusetts are becoming more recognized these days for the safe and drug-free living spaces they provide. Staying in a sober living home can safeguard recovery for those finishing treatment. People who are in sober living homes come out of treatment with a safety net in case they don’t have a supportive environment to go home to. With peers who share the same goals, it can be easier to maintain sobriety and prevent relapse.
Studies on sober homes show that lack of a safe, substance-free environment can derail serious recovery attempts. With the right support and space, however, healing can be more permanent. At Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, MA, we provide a wide range of services in a pleasant and comfortable setting, including our sober living homes in Massachusetts. If you or a loved one need support in the fight against substance use disorder, don’t wait to send us a message online or call 855.732.4842 today.
What Are the Characteristics of a Good Sober Living House?
Choosing from the available sober living houses in Massachusetts can feel like an overwhelming task, as there are many things to consider. Providing just the right care can feel like an impossible feat if we aren’t even sure what it will look like. The good news is that Rockland Recovery has many benefits for those who are choosing sober living. Some of these benefits include:
- An environment that is inclusive rather than isolated
- Opportunities to develop social relationships that support ongoing sobriety
- Inclusive of families and strengthening of existing relationships
- Focus on teamwork and group reciprocity
- Those who have more experience in the home can “give back” by encouraging new residents
- Protection from people who may encourage those in recovery to use substances
- A well-maintained and furnished living area that is spacious and clean
Sober living homes in Massachusetts should promote health, focus on recovery, and keep the rights of the residents paramount. If you or a loved one is dealing with a substance use disorder, it’s time to prioritize recovery. Take time today to find out more about Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, MA. Reach out to us online, or call 855.732.4842.
Rockland Recovery’s Sober Living Homes
With a positive and encouraging environment, clients can really feel the difference at Rockland Recovery. Our sober houses in Massachusetts provide structure and support to help our clients rebuild after finishing a treatment program. Staying at any of our sober houses in Rockland, Milton, or Dorchester, MA, can give people in recovery the second chance they have been waiting for.
At Rockland Recovery Sober Living, we are proud to offer:
- Living areas that are spacious and clean, with new furnishings
- Single, double, and triple occupancy rooms to choose from
- On-site house manager to ensure that the space is kept clean and substance-free
- Weekly meetings and structured environment to keep clients accountable
- Utilities, wi-fi, and cable TV
- On-site IOP and PHP therapies
- Washer and dryer access
Sober living homes at Rockland Recovery provide a solid off-ramp for those who are ready to start paving the way for their future. Our team of compassionate and non-judgmental professionals is ready to join you and your loved ones on the road to discovery and healing.
Change Your Outlook on Life with Rockland Recovery Sober Living
At our Rockland Recovery sober houses in Massachusetts, clients are given the chance to make long-term changes in their perspectives and mindsets, which help with long-lasting sobriety. Taking the time to find the right sober living home for you or your loved one is a crucial step.
Rockland Recovery’s friendly and knowledgeable team is ready to help you learn what sets us apart. Take the time today to write us a message online or call 855.732.4842 for more information, and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.