When someone is stuck in a cycle of addiction, it can be difficult to see that there can be life outside of this cycle. Going through trial and error only to fall back into old habits can be incredibly discouraging. It can all but destroy one’s resolve and determination to forge a new path forward outside of substance use. However, when we choose to put our trust in the right people and form a formidable team to fight off the vicious cycle of addiction, we can find ourselves surprised and empowered by the difference it can make.
While getting treatment for substance abuse can feel like the last thing you or your loved one may want to do right now, the sooner we take action together, the more rewards and growth we will be able to achieve. Rockland Recovery in Weymouth, MA, provides substance abuse treatment center programs to get people on the road to recovery. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, our team can help.
When someone is battling drug abuse or alcohol abuse on their own, it can be impossible to envision what steps we can take together to find recovery and a new way of life. However, with an attitude of curiosity and kindness towards oneself, a lot can be accomplished. With the right team and treatment options at Rockland Recovery, the uphill battle against addiction can be made much more achievable.
3 Benefits of Substance Abuse Treatment
Having a routine and structure to one’s day can make moment-to-moment symptoms and struggles much more manageable as we gain control, knowing what to expect and how we might handle it
2. Non-Judgmental Environment
We’re all in this together, and with a team that has your back, you’re allowed to make mistakes, learn, and grow
3. Opportunity for New Connections and Support
Getting to know others whose struggles are similar to yours can be empowering in one’s fight to maintain sobriety and a healthy life
How Can a Substance Abuse Treatment Program at Rockland Recovery Help?
When you or a loved one has taken the step already of admitting that help is needed, it is crucial to act quickly and find a supportive and holistic treatment plan that can accommodate individual circumstances.
At Rockland Recovery, we proudly offer a wide array of services, such as:
- Separate men’s and women’s programs to provide safe spaces for those who need support for gender-based issues and stereotypes
- Day partial hospitalization program, to provide rigorous support for those going through detox and withdrawals, to prevent relapse and complications
- Day and night programs for individualized outpatient therapy, providing flexibility for those with a busy schedule to maintain
- Sober living programs, including sober living homes that can provide a comfortable and safe environment for those who need extended support
- Specialized substance treatment programs, including programs for alcohol, cocaine, fentanyl, heroin, meth, opiate/opioid, painkiller, and prescription drug treatments
- A mix of evidence-based and holistic therapies offered to provide a variety of tools that can be useful on multiple forefronts
At Rockland Recovery, you can rest assured that our treatment programs are client-focused and flexible, allowing for each individual to find their own path to recovery using what tools make the most sense for themselves.