Get Help Today: Men’s Rehab Center in Weymouth, MA
Overcome addiction in a supportive and customized environment at Rockland Recovery. Learn more about men’s rehab here.
*We accept private insurance and offer private pay rates. We do not accept Medicaid, MassHealth, or Medicare.
*As required by law, all communications with Rockland Recovery are HIPAA Compliant and 100% Confidential.
Receive Help For Addiction
At our men’s rehab center, we offer a variety of addiction treatment programs tailored to your specific needs. Our services include:
- Medically supervised detoxification to help you safely withdraw from drugs or alcohol
- Individual therapy sessions to address underlying emotional and mental health issues that may be contributing to your addiction
- Group therapy sessions to build supportive relationships with other men in recovery
- Family therapy sessions to address any family dynamics that may be impacting your addiction or recovery
- Aftercare planning to help you maintain sobriety and prevent relapse
We understand that seeking help for addiction can be a difficult decision, which is why we offer a simple risk reversal. If you’re not satisfied with our services after the first week, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
Respect for Privacy
Why Rockland Recovery Is the Best Option
Take the Next Step
When you fill out our online form or call us, our admissions team will guide you through the intake process and answer any questions you may have. We will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that fits your unique needs and goals.
Don’t let addiction control your life any longer. Take the first step towards recovery and contact our men’s rehab center in Weymouth, MA, today.
Rockland, MA 02370
Dorchester, MA 02124
Milton, MA 02186
Braintree, MA 02184